Are you a new library manager? Feeling overwhelmed, lost, or like you need some support? This webinar will explore tips for new managers transitioning into their role and address some of the challenges they face, as well as offer practical advice for overcoming common hurdles in the first 90 days.
By the end of the webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Articulate the difference between being an individual contributor and being a manager
- Determine what conversations to have in the first 90 days
- Formulate an approach to setting clear expectations with staff
- Determine how to stay in the loop with projects without micromanaging
- Determine how to address and document performance issues
Register to reserve your spot now and learn new skills in February.
The First 90 Days: A New Manager Crash Course
Live Webinar: Wednesday, February 17, 2021, 1:00 – 2:00pm CT
Presenter: Julia Davis
$43 – Core Member
$59 – Non-member
$129 – Groups
Free for Student Members
Can’t attend the live event? No problem! All registrants will receive a link to the recorded session for later viewing at their convenience.
How to Register
Online: Register Online Using this Link (Events are listed by presentation date)
By phone: 1-800-545-2433 (press 1 to reach our customer service representatives)