We have a lot going on at next month’s ALA Virtual Annual Conference! View our full list of programs, interest group discussions, committee meetings, and of course Happy Hour!
Highlights include President’s Program speaker Kaetrena Davis Kendrick’s discussion about Seeking Clarity during Low-Morale Experiences: Actualizing Tools for Self-Preservation, our popular Top Technology Trends round robin conversation, and 13 different interest group discussions.
A Sample of Core Programs
- Accessible, Not Just Discoverable: Ensuring Accessibility in Digital Collections
- Adapting Library Spaces . . . For Whatever Comes Next
- Beyond Picture Perfect Diversity: How to Create a Sense of Inclusion
- Chaos, Order, and Control: Uncertain Worlds and the Regimes and Rebellions They Produce in Science Fiction and Fantasy
- Collection Budget Reductions! Strategic Approaches to Problem Solve Our Way Out of This Mess
- Connect with Them in Their Preferred Platform: The Benefits of Using Institutional Text Messaging to Promote Library Services and Tools
- Design Considerations for Libraries Responding to Infectious Disease Concerns
- Developing Leaders at Every Level through Agile/Scrum Practices for Stakeholder Engagement in Library Technologies
- FOLIO: For Libraries, By Libraries
- Integrating Smart Assistant Technology into Library Services
- Librarians’ Roles During Emergencies and Natural Disasters
- Make an IMPACT: Empowering Employees to Lead From Anywhere
- New Technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution: AI, IoT, Robotics, and Beyond
- Open Access Books: How to Find, Acquire, and Use Them
- Practical Privacy for Library Advocates: Developing a Security Mindset in Uncertain Times
- Transformative Leadership: Developing Library Leaders to Combat Social Injustice
Browse all our offerings on the ALA Virtual Annual Conference program in one place and register today!