- We Create Inclusive Experiences! Library Buildings Tour (8am–4pm)
- Choose Your Own Adventure Scholarly Communication Assessment Rubrics (12–4pm) presented by Suzanna Conrad, Emily Chan, Daina Dickman and Nicole Lawson
- Crisis Communication/Message Dissemination for Libraries (12–4pm) presented by Gregg Dodd, Christine Feldmann and Meghan McCorkell
- Evidence Based Practice in Libraries (12–4pm) presented by Amanda Click, Claire Walker Wiley and Meggan Houlihan
- New Connections in the RDA Toolkit (12pm–4pm) presented by Stephen Hearn, Robert Maxwell and Kathy Glennan
If you’ve already registered for Forum and would like to add a preconference to your existing registration, please contact us.
The 2021 Forum is our inaugural conference for Core and is ALA’s first return to in-person events. It will bring together decision-makers and practitioners from the ALA division that focuses on:
- Access & Equity
- Buildings & Operations
- Leadership & Management
- Metadata & Collections
The program tracks, dine-arounds, and discussions will be structured around these 6 topics, particularly the ways in which they integrate together.
See you there!