The January issue of the Core journal Library Resources & Technical Services (LRTS) is now available. A peer-reviewed journal that takes a critical approach to the questions and challenges facing librarians and libraries, LRTS publishes both research papers and thoughtful explorations of operational issues that have value and implications for libraries. LRTS explores topics surrounding collections, scholarly communication, preservation, acquisitions, continuing resources, and cataloging. In addition, LRTS publishes valuable book reviews on a variety of valuable subjects within the profession.
The current issue features the following articles:
- Maximizing the Discovery of Data Sets in the Yale University Library Catalog
- A Holistic Assessment of Spanish Gift Books
- Changing Times: Assessment of Continuing Resources Due to Budget Cuts Necessitated by COVID-19
- Improving Subject Headings for Iowa Indigenous Peoples
Book reviews include:
- The Complete Guide to Institutional Repositories
- The Complete Collections Assessment Manual: A Holistic Approach
Learn more about the three Core journals ITAL, LL&M, and LRTS, including how you can contribute content.