The latest issue of Library Leadership & Management (LL&M) is now available. Focusing on assisting library administrators and managers at all levels as they deal with day-to-day challenges, LL&M provides in-depth articles that address a wide variety of management issues and highlight examples of successful management methods used in libraries. Features include interviews with prominent practitioners in libraries and related fields, and columns with practical advice on managing libraries.
This issue’s feature article:
Peer-reviewed articles include:
- Change Management in Libraries: The Case of the University of Ghana Library System (UGLS)
- Assessment of Training and Development of Library Staff in Federal University Libraries in Nigeria
- A View from the Top: Library Leaders’ Predictions for the Future of Science Liaison Librarianship
- A Comprehensive Survey of Research Library Organizational Structure
- Recruiting, Hiring, & On-Boarding Non-MLS Liaison Librarians: A Case Study
Learn more about the three Core journals ITAL, LL&M, and LRTS, including how you can contribute content.