Thursday, March 23
10:00 -11:30am PT / 12:00 – 1:30pm CT / 1:00 – 2:30pm ET
Our Continuing Resources Cataloging Committee (CRCC) continues its longstanding, popular “Update Forum,” previously held at ALA summer and midwinter meetings. This free, virtual forum is for those who work with all things dealing with continuity and seriality.
- Introduction of speakers and committee members (Peter Fletcher, current chair CRCC)
- ISSN (Regina Reynolds, Director, U.S. ISSN Center at the Library of Congress)
- CONSER (Amy Phillips, CONSER Coordinator, Policy, Training, and Cooperative Programs)
- SCS Pilot Group on CONSER Policies update (Robert Rendall, Head of Cataloging, Cataloging & Metadata Services, Columbia University Libraries)
- Experience of a NACO Series Trainer with Multivolume works (Peter Fletcher, International Team Leader, Cyrillic Catalog Librarian, UCLA Library; current chair CRCC)